JSCAST® is a Japanese Casting Simulation software.
The first version was released as ’Soldia’ in 1986, and in 1996 it was named JSCAST.
The 16th edition of JSCAST® is now available.
The software, developed by KOMATSU Ltd, a Japanese company, continues to evolve continuously, including a joint venture by TOSHIBA Machinery and OSAKA University.
JSCAST® received the title of ‘Best Selling Casting Simulation Software’ in Japan.
JSCAST®, with the assurance of VALANS is now in Turkey!
The distinctive features of JSCAST®;
- User-friendly interface
- Modeling of geometry closer to reality with ‘Mixed Mesh’ algorithm
- Back Pressure calculation
- Effect of 3rd phase on pressure die casting
- Shot Sleeve simulation in high pressure die casting
- Cyclic cooling module
- Feeder Analysis
- Sand and slag entrapment
- Oxide and inclusion estimation
- Micro and macro porosity estimation
- Heat-related deformation module
- Material preparation with integrated JMatPro® software